$2.95 a month web hosting

Sunday, June 25, 2006

How time flies! Right after the post on 'just returned from italy', I'm now posting a 'just returned from HK' post. It was a real nice and memorable 5 days, despite the lack of sleep and all. Anyway, spent most of today catching up on the sleep debt accumulated all the way from Italy. Finally...Heh...

So yups people, I'm back again for the summer. 3 precious months. I'm still keeping the same hp no., albeit under a different plan with free incoming (haha..so feel free to call yar) but no free smses (oh my..how am I going to survive on that???). Just as if I'm still using my UK plan..haha...

Anyone free to meet up before my attachment do keep in contact kies? Otherwise, it'll have to be a weekend/ night outing. Looking forward to seeing ya'all again. Till then, take care one and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home