$2.95 a month web hosting

Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Soon to be leaving behind this scene for one where skylines are more levelled, life is more independent, weather's often too cold to be cool, and where my laptop and room-phone regain their inevitable statuses amongst my most intimate companions.

I've not really gotten the chance to do ALL that I had wanted to during this summer back home, but I've also done things that were never part of my agenda initially... I'm glad they found a place in it though. Will reiterate the following observation despite the fact that it's more than cliche by now- how time flies! And really, it's just somehow never enough.

So that's another summer's memories formed, tucked safely away now in a corner where only I have the key to. Thanks folks for being part of my summer this year... a rather unforgettable one because of your part in it, no less! You know who you are- the number of times we've met is really not the issue. It's the fact that we did which matter.

Another couple more days now... probably gonna be busy with all the mad frenzy that is typical of every summer's end. Will so miss all that defined this homecoming stint, but am also eagerly anticipating the new year back at Notts. Just Right Ahead Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home